Thursday, July 16, 2009

THING 2 - 7 1/2 Habits

The habit that is the easiest for me would be habit #1 (begin with the end in mind).  I am great at making schedules, listings tasks, and meeting my objectives. I am very driven to meet my goals. I am organized and diligent in my tasks.
Habit Six (using technology to my advantage) would probably be the hardest habit for me... technology is not something that is easy to master and I tend to get frustrated with my inabilities.  I realize the importance and necessity of technology, but it is overwhelming at times!

I think the easiest of the habits for me will be setting goals. I am a chronic list maker and I make plans according to the lists. When I have a plan in action I am able to reach my goal in a timely fashion. I am not a procrastinator either so completing goals is not an issue once I have a plan in action.

I think the hardest thing for me is having the confidence to really learn Web 2.0. I considered myself tech savvy until my last technology course. I had to work much harder than I anticipated and I just didn't have the confidence in myself and this showed in my fi

No comments:

Post a Comment