Friday, July 24, 2009

THING 13 - Tags

Wow!  I was really impressed with Delicious.  I did a search for "teaching music" and got linked to some amazing sites.  Some of the sites even included how to teach math through music and Spanish songs.  I was really impressed with how simple Delicious is to use.  I would definitely use this to get new teaching ideas rather than just do random google searches!

I was a little disappointed with Digg.  When I did the same search for "teaching music", the results were random stories.  One tagged item was about a music teacher that killed his family and another link was about a school that taught figure skating... very interesting articles, but certainly not helpful to the music teaching process.  On the other hand, I have something to talk about in the teachers lounge now! 
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment