Thursday, July 23, 2009

THING 12 - Commenting

I think the two most important aspects of commenting are 1)write a meaningful comment and 2)invite comments.  Meaningful comments are important to a blogger - no one wants to be insulted with comments or waste time reading about frivolous things.  If a blogger invites comments, then an open forum for discussion is created and everyone can learn for other's comments.

I just adopted a puppy so I did a Google Blog Search for "How to potty train a puppy" and I found the blog  http://waggstoriches.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-train-puppy-puppy-training-potty.html
This blog was well developed and informative.

I also did a blog search for "Migraine Treatment" and found another informative blog...
http://migrainetreatments.blogspot.com/
This is a helpful site because I occasionally have very painful migraines and I will take all the suggestions that I can find!

These type of sites really help create a sense of community and let blog-readers know that they are not alone with their challenges in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment